How to Embed RSS Widgets into WordPress
Embedding RSS widgets brings content and reliability to your website. Follow this guide on how to embed RSS widgets to WordPress.
1. Select the layout of the widget you want to embed.
3. Go to your WordPress admin panel, click on Pages and edit the desired page.
4. Click on the Add block button and select Custom HTML from the widgets section.
5. The element will appear on your page. Paste your widget code from step 2 into the frame.
6. Click Preview to see how it looks.
7. You can move the widget anywhere on your page by dragging it to the desired location.
8. Click Update to finalize your changes.
The widget is now embedded into your WordPress website. If you change the widget in RSS.app (colors, fonts, headline, etc.), your feed will automatically update on your Wordpress website. You don't need to make changes to the embed code.